• TIMIA Capital invests $1M in Aprio
TIMIA Capital Corporation (TSX-V: TCA) committed to invest $1 million in Aprio Inc. with $400,000 disbursed at closing
• Phoenix Labs secures Series C led by Sapphire Ventures
Phoenix Labs Canada secured undisclosed Series C funding from Sapphire Ventures, Everblue Management and other current investors.
• CDPQ and Fonds de solidarité invest $112M in Ocean Group
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Fonds de solidarité FTQ invested $112M for minority stakes in Ocean Group
• Warburg Pincus invests US $100M in Assent Compliance for minority stake
Warburg Pincus invested US $100M in growth and recap financing in Assent Compliance for minority stakes. Justin Sadrian and Sam Lipsick from Warburg Pincus will join Assent's board of directors
• CoreLogic to take Symbility Solutions private for $110M
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) acquire Symbility Solutions (TSX-V: SY) for CDN $0.615 per share in cash for $152M in total equity value or $110M to minority shareholders
• Finn AI secures US $11M Series A led by Yaletown and Flying Fish
Finn AI secured US $11 million Series A funding from Yaletown Partners, Flying Fish Partners, BDC Capital, 1843 Capital, angel investors and Comerica Bank (lending facilities).
• CRCD and IQ backed Alithya Group announces $50M RTO bought deal
CRCD, Investissement Québec, Industrial Alliance, TELUS backed Alithya Group engaged Desjardins Capital Markets for $50M bought deal in connection with Edgewater Technology RTO
• Resource Capital Funds increase First Bauxite stakes to 90.7%
RCF Management increased First Bauxite stakes to 90.71% through conversion of convertible notes held by Resource Capital Fund V L.P. and Resource Capital Fund VI L.P.
• Warburg Pincus’ NEOGOV acquires High Line Corporation
Warburg Pincus backed NEOGOV acquired High Line Corporation
• Foxquilt secures $1.2M seed funding led by Extreme Venture Partners
Foxquilt Insurance Services secured $1.2 million seed funding led by Extreme Venture Partners.
• Entr closes $1.13M seed round led by Telegraph Hill Capital
Entr platform raised $1.13 million in seed funding from Telegraph Hill Capital, iNovia Capital, Peter Kern, Interaction Ventures (Louis-Philippe Maurice & François Arbour), Guillaume Jacquet
• Columbia Care to list on NEO via RTO of Canaccord Genuity Growth Corp.
Columbia Care, to be valued at US $1.35B, to go public on the NEO Exchange through reverse take-over (RTO) of Canaccord Genuity Growth Corp. (CGGC), part of CGGC's qualifying acquisition
• Tricor Pacific Capital launches mid-market diversified investments initiative
Tricor Pacific Capital launched middle-market diversified investments initiative headed by Mark Townsend and Chuck Cosman.
• Version One Ventures III closes at US $45M
Version One Ventures launched US $45 million third fund, Version One Ventures III.
• Vistara Capital Partners holds US $40M initial close for second debt fund
Vistara Technology Growth Fund III LP held US $40 million initial close with a target of US $100 million
Click here to subscribe to the Private Capital Journal. PCMA members receive a 10% discount on all their subscriptions. Part of your subscription fee goes to support the PCMA.